Singapore Polytechnic, Dip Electronics and Comm
University of Queensland, BE in Electrical and Computer
a team of 7to provide IT infrastructure services to a large local company.
Comprises 6 countries and 28 local offices.
- Activities include 24x7 helpdesk, user support, network management, server maintenance, asset management and procurement.
- Performance measurement is by Service Level.
|Implementation of HEAT call logging software. This is integrated with network monitoring software and Microsoft MOM 2005|
a team of 6 engineers to do project deployment.
- Management of scope of work.
- Contract negotiations.
- Ensure successful project closure on time, cost and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure fulfillment of engineer's balanced scorecard.
and Exchange migration from NT, 2000 to 2003 for several large corporate
- Office moving of customers.
- Document and implement service level in the project management process.
- Develop templates for use in project management.
Staff Information Manager
Test Engineering Assistant
Windows systems, Microsoft Exchange 5.5, 2000, 2003 Lotus Notes 4.6 & 5, KiXtart login script, IIS, Network Load Balancing, Trend Micro Anti-virus, Apache web server, Linux Administration, Network management, WhatsUp Professional, DNS, Microsoft ISA administration, VPN administration, FrontRange Heat system, IT Service Operations.
MCSE NT, CCNA 2.0, CLS, MCSE 2003 Messaging Specialist (in progress)
IT Foundation Certificate (in progress)
4 years of Electronics Engineering
over 10 years of IT Management
A more detailed resume is available on request.
Updated 30 Oct 06, Contact